The Down syndrome Registry
DS-Connect™: The Down syndrome Registry is a voluntary, confidential, online survey that collects basic health information about people with Down syndrome. This resource was launched by the National Institutes of Health with help from the Down syndrome community.
Why should you join? Because as a participant you can:
- Print out a summary of their health history
- Find health care providers in their area who care for people with Down syndrome
- Help health care providers improve care for people with Down syndrome
- Explore trends in the overall health of people with Down Syndrome based on survey results
- Learn about new studies for people with Down syndrome
- Connect with scientists who study Down syndrome
- Help scientists develop new treatments for people with Down syndrome
Joining is easy, confidential and secure.
Learn more and join at DSConnect.nih.gov.